What personal information do we collect?
When using our site, you may be required to submit personal information like your name, email, phone, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect this information when you fill out a form or enter any information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- To improve your user experience and to better serve you on our website.
- To contact you with periodic updated to our offerings.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use malware scanning
- We do not use SSL
- We do not ask for confidential information like credit card number, personal address, etc.
Cookies are also used to gather data about site traffic and user interaction to deliver better user experience and upgrade the site in future.
You may choose to disable cookies on your browser. In such a case, certain features may be disabled and some of our services may not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who help us in doing business, website operations, website promotion & analysis, and serving you.
We may release your information to comply with law, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or to comply with other statutory regulations.
Non-personal information may be released to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- Our website can be visited anonymously by users.
- Users can request a change in their personal information by emailing us at
- We do not track when a don’t not track browser mechanism is in place.
- We allow third party behavior tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Our website is not intended for use by children under 13.
We occasionally may send out new product, new services or promotional offers.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, you can email us at and we will remove you from ALL correspondence.